Pie Workshops in 2019!
Want to learn how to make your own American style pie from scratch or just looking to brush up on your baking skills in time for Thanksgiving or holiday entertaining? Get your rolling pins ready, because we’ve got a full line-up of courses to get your hands floured in no time.
Thurs. 17. Oct. / Pecan Pie / 45€
Thurs. 24. Oct. / Double Crust Apple Pie / 45€
Thurs. 07. Nov. / Pumpkin Pie / 40€
Wed. 13. Nov. / Pumpkin Pie / 40€
All classes take place at cookies and cream (Kremmener Str. 8, 10435 Berlin). Doors for each event open at 19:00 and classes begin promptly at 19:30.
This is a complete, hands-on learning experience led by me, Sarah, your ever-humble founder of Humble Pie. You’ll learn the basics of making pie dough from scratch and all my tips for achieving a perfect, flaky crust. You’ll practice rolling out the dough, assembling the pie and learn how to properly bake. We’ve got you covered with all the info you need to find all the ingredients you need locally (many right at cookies and cream!) and how to make the fillings from scratch (no canned pumpkin needed).
- Two hours of step-by-step, hands-on instruction
- All course materials, equipment and practice dough
- Two pie crusts to take home
- Detailed recipe and tips & tricks cards to take home
- A slice of pie to enjoy at the end of class!
- One beverage of your choice
Pie to take home
Due to limited time and oven space, we are not able to bake a pie for each participant during the course of the class. Class participants receive a 20% discount off any whole pie order to take home and share with family and friends. Please place your whole pie order when you register for the course.
- Pumpkin Pie: 19,20€ (retail value: 24€)
- Apple Pie: 20,80€ (retail value: 26€)
- Pecan Pie: 27,20€ (retail value: 32€)
How to secure a spot
Seats are limited (12) so we can ensure hands-on guidance and a cozy learning experience. Please note, your participation is secured only after payment is received. You’ll receive a confirmation as soon as payment is made and we’ll send a reminder email three days before each class begins with all the key information.
- Bank transfer can be arranged by sending an an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash payment is accepted at cookies and cream (Kremmener Str. 8, 10435 Berlin) during regular opening hours (Tues.-Fri. from 15:00-19:00, Sat. & Sun. from 12:00-19:00)
A refund of 50% of the course price will be made for any cancellations received between 48-24 hours of the class start time. Refunds are not possible for any cancellations received within 24 hours of the course start time.
Private workshops can also be arranged for groups between 6-12 participants! Contact me at email@example.com to learn more.